[pskmail] Re: KB2PNM server up and running

  • From: "John\"D\" Thompson" <jdtidw7ret@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 08:59:31 -0700

I was going to reply about the speed limit, just as courtesy.  The limit is
300 in the USA as per part 97 rules. Again just as a courtesy I am not
telling you what to do. Thanks for all the great work on PSKmail. I would
like to install a server myself as soon as I get a transceiver I will. 73
W7RET Boise ID

(3) Only a RTTY or data emission
using a specified digital code listed in
§ 97.309(a) of this part may be transmitted.
The symbol rate must not exceed
300 bauds, or for frequency-shift
keying, the frequency shift between
mark and space must not exceed 1 kHz.