[pskmail] Re: KB2PNM server up and running

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 16:49:23 +0100

Hi Robert,

Great, that should be fun and its very much needed!!
Please make sure you have the right mode running on the server there. We europeans have no speed limits so we like PSK500R, you may have to slow down and set PSK250R or so (the US 300 baud speed limit).

Ok, regarding the client installer I used to always do those but the last one was compiled by Rein. I cant see any difference in them but I can regenerate a new installer for you. I will put it here:
http://www.crusefalk.se/jpskmailinstall/

While writing now the files there are old but I'll upload the new version in a few minutes. I'll also make sure I put a zip archive there, if all else fails then just unzip that archive and double click on the jar file...

73 de Per, sm0rwo

2011-01-16 16:31, Robert Krasowski skrev:

    Finally I have my server up and running, seems to be working well,
    at least when connected via "wire".
    It is on 10.147MHz (this is display frequency in USB). PSK500R,
    Antenna dipol for 30 meters, Power 60 watts.
    I should keep it operational all the time, except for testing, so
    I will appreciate any input (read testing). Please try to connect
    and use the server.
    Thanks
    Robert
    KB2PNM
    ps We were not able to solve issue of installation in Win xp
    professional. :(