[pskmail] Just got back...

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:05:00 +0100

Hi all,

I have been working in Cyprus for a few days and just got back last
night. I noticed that the server was putting out almost no power, for
some strange reason the audio level seemed lower than what it was a week
ago (when I left). I saw that there had been some traffic but it didn't
work very well, a lot of retransmissions. The server had abt 5-10 watt
out so its not surprising.
Also, I had fldigi 1.33 (something) on the server and I must warn
everyone not to use it. The newer fldigis add delays before and after
every transmission and that destroys timing. Almost all frames have to
be resent as the first is always damaged. Version 1.10 is fine.