[pskmail] Re: Jpskmail and UI-view

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 22:31:05 +0100

Hi  fred,

I tested that and I got two versions of UI-view for it. One was the 32
bit version and it required a sacrifice of first born to run (some
license and pay crap) but the 16 bit version (the older) would actually
run without paying. I cant remember the exact menu as it was a bit
illogical. Anyway, I set up a connection to an internet server at local
host using port 8063. And, it did work. I have that thing installed at
home so I can write it down if you need it. But, its not that hard if
you use the 16-bit version.

73 de Per,
sm0rwo