[pskmail] Jpskmail 0.3.6, known issues

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 20:52:07 +0200

Hi all,

Just wanted to inform that I have two problems at the top of the to do
list. I'll just list them:

#1 Frames are cut short. I have heard several stations where the
transmissions are not complete, the frames are cut before the <eot> end
of transmission character is sent. Some frames may be complete but then
agn others are destroyed. This is very easy to fix, we should just add
an extra character after the frame.

#2 Installer. We need a multi platform installer to make sure the rxtx
libs are put in the right place. If you can not open up the preferences
dialogue then the libs are not found. I would like to see a multi
platform installer in order to simplify maintenance. There are several
such available... (anyone with experience??).

I will be at home next week and the wife is away so I hpe to have some
quality coding time :-)