[pskmail] Re: Javapskmail client testing

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 13:40:04 +0100

Hi Thomas,

Thank you, you are very kind as its very simple at the moment but
thanks!

Its a fun project so I will put some effort into it.
It feels good to get back to object oriented programming again,
perl sure has its benefits but Java was really fun.
I get to develop on linux and for linux, platform indepedence is just
there without effort (that is nice).

I had a discussion with Rein regarding requirements for this client.
One such requirement is to decouple the graphics and the logic and
create a common interface between the user interface objects and the
"business logic". That way you could create a custom GUI for your
Intermar users that interface to the "unified" client. You could, for
instance, even create a web interface that way. The possibilities are
endless (so is the work hi hi) :-)

If there are any other requirements you can think of then it would be
good to hear them.

73 de Per, sm0rwo