[pskmail] Re: Javapskmail client testing

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 13:57:50 +0100

Hi Sven,

Thanks for testing!
There is no problem, I just haven't written any modeswitch code yet :-)
Also, received data is not displayed yet. I am a bit careful about not
getting to far ahead of a good design. I may need an observer pattern in
place to hold the received data and I am looking at how to use java
beans there and for other requirements.
So, if you managed to transmit aprs, pskaprs email and ping then you
have tested all there is at the moment :-)

Thanks agn for testing and posting info abt it!

73 de Per, sm0rwo

P.s. I started to upload to subversion yesterday but had some unexpected
issues. Hope to get that working today.