[pskmail] Re: JavaPSK problem; Invoking "Preferences"?

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 10:08:42 -0500

Hal,

The pop host, pop user, and pop password are used to tell the server how to retrieve your email. They are set to the same as you would use with an email client to get email.

If your email address is "abc@xxxxxxx", your pop host is most likely "mail.xyz.net" or "pop.xyz.net". Your pop user would probably be "abc" and your pop password would be the password for you email account.

73,
Fred - WB5CON

Hal wrote:
On 04-07, Pär wrote:
Me too :-)

Actually LA5VNA uploaded his details to my server, on 80 meters, and it
looks ok. I did see a perl warning when he did that, wasn't fast enough
to note what it was, but it worked.

73 de Per

tis 2009-04-07 klockan 09:38 +0200 skrev Rein Couperus:
If this is because of a bug in the new client I'd like to know :)

Rein