[pskmail] Re: JavaPSK problem; Invoking "Preferences"?

  • From: Hal <halinux@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 10:59:06 -0400

On 04-07, Pär wrote:
> Me too :-)
>
> Actually LA5VNA uploaded his details to my server, on 80 meters, and it
> looks ok. I did see a perl warning when he did that, wasn't fast enough
> to note what it was, but it worked.
>
> 73 de Per
>

> tis 2009-04-07 klockan 09:38 +0200 skrev Rein Couperus:
> > If this is because of a bug in the new client I'd like to know :)
> >
> > Rein

        Greetings and wonder if I'm supposed to comment on the above,
since I started the thread?

        As Fred pointed out my keeping the pop entries as the default
"none" was ignored by his server.. I tried entering a '-' in place of
the 'none's and his server then updated my record.. I did that because
I'm not sure what the pop means in that case because I am not a server,
linked to the INet.. I have so much to learn.. I don't think it's a bug
just pilot error or misunderstanding.. . HI..

--

             Hal       UNIX-GNU/Linux - Slackware 11.0, 2.4.33.3
.