[pskmail] Re: JavaPSK problem; Invoking "Preferences"?

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 11:31:14 -0500

Looking in the database entry on the server for W8MCH, there is a "From address =" defined but no pop host, pop user, or pop password defined.

73,
Fred
WB5CON

Hal wrote:

        All seems OK except for some queries that I'll work on.. The
main one is that WB5CON keeps asking me to Update my Record and my
clicking on Update Server from JPSKMail doesn't seem to "take," when
connected or not connected.. Maybe there's a delay to update his data
base..