[pskmail] Re: Introduction

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 20:33:22 +0100

William,

the only entry for VE2WSW in the PI4TUE log so far is:
RX (2008-11-07 14:01Z): <US><SOH>QSL VE2WSW de IS0GRB-3<EOT>

which is the QSL IS0GRB-3 gave you for the receipt of your beacon.

DK4XI-3 on 10147.0 is transmitting WX and shipping warnings for yachts,
I don't know if he has email enabled on the server...

100 Watts should indeed be more than enough. Please check the beacon time
against
the periods SM0RWO is listening on 10148...

You are not in the logs of PI4TUE and myself... Can you read the beacons of
SM0RWO and PI4TUE?

If you want we can set up a sked to try and fix things. I am qrv on skype
(pa0r_rein)
as well as on jabber (pa0r@xxxxxxxxxx). when I am in the shack.