[pskmail] Re: Introduction

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 21:55:29 +0100

Hi William,

Nice to see you here and very nice to have you qrv from EA5.
When Rein was there we had plenty of sessions on 30 meters, condx
changes of course so perhaps another band could be good too now.
There is an expedition to Togo in November so I have altered my scanning
a bit for that. If you look at the prediction for my server you may want
to try the other bands as well, that page is here:
http://www.crusefalk.se/sm0rwo/

73 de Per, sm0rwo