[pskmail] Re: Intoducing myself and questions

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 11:14:55 +0200

> Maybe I have to add a feature to also beacon on other bands on request....

Hi, I have been studying the beacon part and I have been playing
with the idea of changing the beacon scalar into an array (meaning that
the bacon time can be set as, for example, "1,3,4" meaning minutes 1, 3
and 4. That would enable beacons on several fq's, the beacon part will
have to be changed quite a lot for this. But, I had intended to add it
and tell you about it later (now the surprise is spoiled ;-)).