[pskmail] Re: Installing the pskmail server on debian (ubuntu)= systems

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:11:44 +0100 (CET)

If it says it listens to the radio it should be o.k. It should also be connected to
the APRS-IS backbone, you can check that by looking at:
http://hermes.esrac.ele.tue.nl/maps/pskmailers.php
First start fldigi, then pskmail_server... it should look like the
attached picture...

73,

Rein Pa0R

Hello Rein and all others.
I now installed Puppy pskmailserver.
FLDGI funtions ok.
I however don`t know if the server functions well. I have to admitt that i dont have a second computer to check the server.
I don`t see any activity form the server, a beacon, or something else.
Thanks Karel

2010/3/14 Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

A new puppy image is available at:

http://hermes.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pskmail/liveCDs