[pskmail] Installers for jPSKmail 2.0.19

  • From: PÃr Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 11:54:29 +0100

Hi All,

I have uploaded installers for jpskmail 2.0.19. They are here now:
http://www.crusefalk.se/jpskmailinstall/

I have tested only on linux mint 13 so appreciate test reports.
To install on linux just download and then allow the system to execute the file. That can be done by a right click on the file, check that box within properties. And, the just launch it by double click. Or from the terminal:
./jPSKmail-2.0.19-Linux-x86-Install

After that install I would also get the rxtx libs for java (serial GPS stuff) by:
sudo apt-get install librxtx-java

To install on windows just get the file and launch it.
I have not tested that yet so appreciate reports.

For macs just get the zip and uncompress somewhere.

I am looking at another installer so the installation will be automatic also on macs soon...

73, Per
sm0rwo