[pskmail] Re: Install of Pskmail Server on Ubuntu - Fldigi issue

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:41:09 -0700 (PDT)

Well I missed something here, Ian can you shed some light on this what does
activeperl going to do, convert the server program to perl, Oh maybe its going
to provide a format under windows for the server program to run without UBUNTU
?. I'm not very up on these things, so I need some help keeping up with all
this.

Russell NC5O
Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. Today is a GIFT! Thats why its
called the PRESENT!

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
  Skype-Russell.Blair