[pskmail] Re: Install of Pskmail Server on Ubuntu - Fldigi issue

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 23:35:38 +1000

Per,

Thanks for the information.

Regarding Ian's changes for file uploads, I think he was interested in
submitting the changes himself. Since he is leaving tomorrow for his big
trip around Australia, I suspect that will wait until his return. And I
don't have the latest patch he debugged anyway.

In the mean time, yes I am interested in being able to submit patches to teh
subversion system.

Also, while we are on this subject, which development environment do you use
for the Java client?

Thanks and regards,

John