[pskmail] Re: Install of Pskmail Server on Ubuntu - Fldigi issue

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 22:20:43 +1000

Hi Per,

Thanks for the reply. I must have missed something then on version 9.04. I
will try again in a virtual machine then, but maybe not strait away due to
the date issues you mentioned.

Is there any plan for moving the server to java as well, thereby making it
available under "the other" operating system?

Also, is 3.10 the latest Fldigi version we can use which does not exhibit
that wandering issue?

Another question too: I understand you maintain the code for the server.
When we are happy with Ian's patch for uploading files, can we send you the
patch and you can integrate it in the code. It is a stand alone section so
it should not be a big job at all.

73's,

John