[pskmail] Re: Install Pskmail on Raspberry PI

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 21:07:25 +0200

Hi Andy,

I just installed the latest stuff on my raspberry and have it up and running. I'm using server 2.2.1 and fldigi 3.21.83. During receive of PSK500R I have abt 45% CPU load without any kind of tweaking (slow cpu is not checked etc). I'll make this server operational and see if I can give it a radio.

73, Per
sm0rwo

2014-04-22 00:14, IV3ONZ skrev:
You can retrive the last version on the web site http://pskmail.org/PSKMaildownloads.html, I have installed the pskmail_server-2.1.n <http://www.pskmail.org/downloads/install_server-2.1.n.sh>. There may be a bug when installing Pskmail server on Raspberry PI if the LWP perl library isn't installed in the system. The program will not run. Then you can fix it:

sudo apt-get install libwww-perl

and then the program run.

Bye
Andy