[pskmail] Input for EU pskmail conference

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:25:26 +0200 (CEST)

On September 25/26 there is a European pskmail conference in Alghero, Sardinia.

One of the topics on the agenda is the future development of pskmail, covering
new use cases, requirements, and necessary bug fixes for client and server.
There is a requirements/ideas list on the wiki (
http://pskmail.wikispaces.com/to+do ), and
you are invited to send us ideas and requirements you think are most important
via the mailing list.
That way you can influence the future direction of pskmail.

I would be happy if we could have a vivid discussion here on the list...

http://pa0r.blogspirit.com