[pskmail] I'm back!

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:47:10 +0200

Hi all,

I finally got the fiber connected at the new QTH. This means I have a
100 Mbps connection now and my domain server is back online. IP TV and
phone steals some bandwidth but I had abt 50 Mbps left anyway when I
checked yesterday.

The server is online and the log can be checked here:
http://www.crusefalk.se/gmfsk.php?lines=35&refresh=30

Subversion is ok as well, but not completely up to date now:
http://www.crusefalk.se/websvn/

The live distro page is here:
http://www.crusefalk.se/psklive/

The draft for the pskmail station plot is here:
http://www.crusefalk.se/pskmailers/index.php

(Rein used that page and added a process that fetches aprs data right
away, that page is better so use this one as a backup just in case...)

I now have my mail back agn and thats a real relief, I hope I can soon
return to productivity as well...hi hi.