[pskmail] Re: Igate settings

  • From: G6CKR <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 11:14:07 +0000

Thanks for the clarification Per I will uncheck my port so as not to confuse myself.

Wonder if I have gated anything yet. Will have look in a few minutes.
Roger
On 20/02/2011 11:15, Pär Crusefalk wrote:

Hi Seli,

The aprs server port is only there to allow you to connect a local aprs mapper direct to jpskmail and is not related to the igate. There is an image of the igate tab in the latest manual but not much text. Just make sure you have a callsign there, select an aprs server and click the checkbox. When the text changes to on its up and running. You can also display the traffic to be sure it does something.

73 de Per

----- Ursprungsmeddelande -----