[pskmail] Re: Help!!! Trying to install pskmail client and stuck on perl install for GTK2

  • From: jason matonis <kb2sdrjay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 06:23:02 -0800 (PST)

Rein,

I am not sure what you mean by install. The installation steps only say to put
the files into the mail directory.

Jason

Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for the help, I installed the dev file and everything work as far as
getting the GTK installed. everything else is completed per the client install
from the wiki. I did not do the steps for gmfsk because of fldigi. this is the
output I get when I try to run psk_arq.pl:

> No config file:
> Compilation failed in require at ./psk_arq.pl line 37.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./psk_arq.pl line 37.
>
> That line is ( use arq;)
> Have I forgotten a step.

That means you haven't instaled arq.pm
Then probably you are also still missing rflinkclient.pl :)

Rein

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.