[pskmail] Re: Hello all

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 14:55:06 +0100

Hi Steve,

This is very welcome news indeed!
I was in Sydney in August and before I went there I was kind of thinking
abt bringing stuff with me and try some pskmail while there. The first
time I was in Australia, abt 1990, I did get a VK-license and had a few
cw/voice QSO's so I was well aware of the obstacles involved. In the end
I realized I would be staying the entire time near the Sydney Convention
centre and I guessed the QRM-situation in such a big town would make it
too difficult. But, a little more action on the local pskmail front
would possibly have changed my mind then.

The best advice I can give you is to just start experimenting. It can
take a while before you have a setup you are completely happy with.
If you have trouble then please use the list and we will all try our
best to help you out! Also, skype is available if you need it.

Regarding the popularity I think we will soon announce something we have
been working very hard at that should help. I'll leave that nice
cliffhanger there and get back to work ;-)

73 de Per, sm0rwo