[pskmail] Hello all

  • From: Steve <stevez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 19:18:16 +1100

G'day everyone,

I've been looking at PSKMail for a couple of days and it seems to tick all the right boxes for the delivery of email and basic web delivery over HF. All boxes except one - popularity here in Australia!

I note John, VK2ETA is active (not only as a server operator, but also as a bit of a code hacker to boot!), but as I've got an idle HF transceiver and a spare Fedora box, I'd like to have a go at setting up as a server station too.

Expect a few questions from me, but if anyone would like to pre-empt my questions with a few pointers or "gotcha's", feel free to send them my way.

Thanks everyone,

Steve (VK2ZSZ)