[pskmail] Re: Hard to get through

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 14:30:39 +0200 (CEST)

I am looking at your connect with SM0RWO at the moment.... it looks like you
have RSID notification
switched off....

Goto fldigi->configuration->Misc->Pskmail and check the function
'Report arq frames average S/N'

also make sure fldigi->configuration->ID has all items switrched off,
and check if the RSID RX and TX modes for pskmail are active...

Before connect, set the server initial mode (e.g. to MFSK32) and Tx mode (e.g.
MFSK32), or PSK500R/PSK500R.

hope this helps...