[pskmail] Hard to get through

  • From: "A.Oskarsson" <tf3ao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 11:01:22 +0000

Hello all,

As my distance from the servers is more than others, it is sometimes hard to connect, and sometimes I feel that the programs don't do what they are intend to do. For example I have been trying to contact SM0RWO setting the mode in jPSKmail as MFSK16, but the program always transmits in PSK500R, even though the SM server shifts to MFSK16 and then to THOR8, it still transmits in PSK500R. It even sometimes doubles while the SM server, so nothing comes out of this.

Any advise on program settings, if I have them wrong, would be appreciated.

73 Seli TF3AO