[pskmail] Re: HELP !!!

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DAVID GRAY <kf4wbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>, pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:06:23 -0500

Hi David,

I don't know the answers to what you are asking. I'm copying the pskmail list and perhaps one of the many folks on the list can answer your questions.

I think that pretty much all the documentation that exists will be on the wiki and the mail list (and in the open source code itself). This project is a continual work in progress and has evolved a good bit. Some of the wiki info will be out of date. The wiki can be edited by anyone so feel free to add to or update.

73,
Fred - WB5CON

DAVID GRAY wrote:
Hi Fred,
Is there a complete terminal command list for the server someplace? LIke how to force a beacon from the terminal ect? Also I am having trouble setting up the scan schedule list .......... Almost have it .......... When I start the server It does not set the frequency on the radio .......... I have been setting it then it beacons the radio works then ........ Also it isnt too clear but can I set the scheduler to scan one hour and not the next ......... Like set hour 5 to go to freq1.txt and then on hour 9 go to freq2.txt ? Thank you I am running really low power right now abt 5 watts will run it up to 15 later ....... David KF4WBS