[pskmail] Re: GPS integration?

  • From: kd7tkq@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 21:09:53 -0800 (PST)

> From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Hi Mike,
>
> Its very easy to get gps data automatically into the pskmail client.
> All you have to do is to connect the gps and make sure gpsd is up and
> running, then start pskmail. Thats it.

Oh, thank you, Per. I need to get gpsd and Viking running on here anyway, being
as GPS nav has been one of the few things I still use Windoze for.

Tell me - is there some documentation for pskmail, aside from the wiki,  that I
may be missing? I hope I'm not boring everyone with newbie questions that I
should be able to find the answers to by RTFM.

 - Mike

You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail
in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And
radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them
there. The only difference is that there is no cat.  --Albert Einstein,
describing radio.