[pskmail] Re: Fwd: Re: Aw: PSKMail Documentation

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:43:22 +0200

Hi Ian,

You can get it all here: www.pskmail.org
While writing now the latest there is 2.0.17 but there is an
experimental 2.0.20 server using the v2modem also.
Btw, I am running the v2modem as I am unable to keep fldigi running, it
crashes within minutes for me.

Regarding bugs we used to update that through subversion, as of late
only Rein has updated the server so you could share it here.
Source code is available at http://crusefalk.se/websvn/

73, Per
sm0rwo