[pskmail] Fw: [Hamlib-developer] Win32 installer test release available

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 11:22:40 +0200 (CEST)

For those who want to experiment with hamlib for windows....

Rein PA0R

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 04. Oktober 2012 um 22:30 Uhr
Von: "Nate Bargmann" <n0nb@xxxxxxx>
An: "Hamlib Developers" <hamlib-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [Hamlib-developer] Win32 installer test release available
I have uploaded an executable installer for Win32 to the usual place:

http://n0nb.users.sourceforge.net/

It includes the same files as the ZIP archive and has a GUI for aiding
installation. At the moment, only the 1.2.15.3~rc1 branch is available.
In the near future I plan to generate the installer from the master
branch daily as well.

As with the note a few days ago, the current versions of the stable
branch should have a working rig/rotctld.

More details are found in:

http://n0nb.users.sourceforge.net/README.win32.txt

73, de Nate >>