[pskmail] Ft857

  • From: "Eric W. Davenport" <kz5ed@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:21:46 -0500

I was able to hook up to Russell late yesterday. I do not know if succeeded in updating my record.

The bands are not cooperating.

I think the cure is if you are using the Cat port on the Ft-857 not the Microphone input is to set the mode in fldigi to NONE.

That way you can set the Radio to DIG mode and it will not switch fldigi to RTTY, but if it does just switch it back to NONE.

I have been circling around this problem for more than a month as I could.

Thanks to all that helped.

--
KZ5ED
Eric