[pskmail] Re: Fleetcodes

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:15:05 +0200

2010/9/29 Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> the error is because 'elinks -dump' does not format the page correctly,
> although the
> end-of-line and tab characters are available..
> If you download the 'fleetcodes' file from PI4TUE with PSKmail the formatting
> is o.k.
> I will add the function to the 'info' menu of the client, so it loads as a
> formatted file in
> future.

Unfortunately from my QTH I am not able to heard PI4TUE server so I
will wait your client and server modification.
I have some trouble with PSKMail server on 10.147 Mhz with both my
antennas (Zeppelin and dipole). The only server I heard are SM0RWO
IS0GRB-3 and DA5UWG and only with SM0RWO and DA5UWG I can make a
connection.

Regards

Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW