[pskmail] Re: Fleetcodes

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 12:32:40 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Franco,

the error is because 'elinks -dump' does not format the page correctly,
although the
end-of-line and tab characters are available..
If you download the 'fleetcodes' file from PI4TUE with PSKmail the formatting
is o.k.
I will add the function to the 'info' menu of the client, so it loads as a
formatted file in
future.

Zygrib needs a formatted file name like: ASXXX21_030900_20100903, while the
file you download always has the same name. This filename contains date and
time
of the analysis and the time of download.
If you want zygrib to recognize the file you need to rename it first.

I can try to do that automatically in the server...