[pskmail] Fldigi error on start

  • From: "Decossas, Michael" <Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 17:21:05 -0600

a continuation of the previous e-mail. I shutdown JPSKMail and then Fldigi. No
errors.

Start Fldigi, everything comes up as expected, radio control, waterfall moving,
etc.

Start JPSKMail, and Fldigi generates an error: "E: rigCAT_getfreq: Hexout
failed"

Fldigi shows the correct frequency and JPSKMail transmitted the connect request.

Go to send a beacon and it seems to work.....

Also, I am not running the latest version of Java. I will update to Java 6
Update 17 and let everyone know what happens....

Let me know if I miss anything.

BTW, I can make the laptop available for remote desktop, vnc or teamviewer
access....

Thanks,

Mike-KB5OZE