[pskmail] Re: Fldigi 3.02 stable?

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 22:14:31 +0200

Hi Roberto and thanks for answering.
I use server version 0.7.12 and that is the same version that I used
with fldigi 2.10.3 for weeks without trouble. When I started using 3.02
I did not alter the pskmail server version in any way, I just used 3.02
instead of 2.10.3. I used the binary from the website and I did not
compile it from source. I'm now back using 2.10.3 with the server so I'm
confident it should be stable now. I'll start another pc and have a look
at memory leaks.

73