[pskmail] Re: Files IAC Fleet Code and zygrib

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 16:51:39 +0100 (CET)

Fred,

the IAC  downloaded files are in ~/.pskmail/Downloads
(just downloaded  the one from today from SM0RWO (2500 km) , I
 have never seen a bigger high pressure area on the atlantic....
Just click them in zyGrib.

Hello,
I currently use the latest version of jpskmail linux (ubuntu)

I'll be home to retrieve a data file IAC (eg "ASXXX_230600_20110123.gz).

With a browser I get well is located, but like to do to open it with a software
(I use zygrib Linux)?

Given that the. pskmail / hidden zygrib can not find it?

Is there a way to tell jpskmail or store files downloaded?
See him say enough to open a particular file?

thank you in advance for your answers.

Fred
F4EED

Bouchet Frédéric (F4EED)