[pskmail] File uploads via PSKMail.

  • From: stevez@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 20:49:28 +1000

Hello all,

I was wondering if it is possible (and if so, how) to send a file to (or
even via) a PSKMail server.
I notice an uploads directory in my ~/.pskmail on my server.
I've also seen talk in the mailing list archives about speed comparisons
between binary and text uploads, and even some talk about updating
source code via PSKMail - so some way of uploading files must be
possible. The trouble is I have no idea how this would be done.

Any hints welcome, and I promise to update doco or the FAQ with what
ever I learn.

Thanks all
Steve (VK2ZSZ)