[pskmail] Re: Feedback

  • From: f5owl@xxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 06:37:51 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
I have some trouble getting my mail and the connexion sometime seem to hang up.
But I don't think it is related to the server version. More probably because I
am doing things the wrong way or because of propagation.
I had to create an new mail account since gmail refuse to be connected from
different locations in a small amount of time.
When I connect from France and a minute later from Sweden or Croatia gmail
thinks that my account has been hacked.
Now it works with f5owl.psmail@xxxxxxx I use this account only for pskmail
tests.
Thank you for providing this server for this very interesting application.
I am a professor in Toulon University and I plan to make my students work on an
application of pskmail.
By linking the "old hf radio" to the internet, pskmail should provide a way to
attract young people to our hobby and radio technologies in general.
73
Philippe
F5OWL