[pskmail] Re: Fedora and PSKmail Server

  • From: stevez@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 20:13:41 +1000

VK2ZSZ-1 is Fedora 10 (connected to a tough Aussie Codan!).
It was a right pain to get all the Perl modules installed, but it now
works well.
I didn't take any notes during the install, but happy to help where I can.

I have very limited Internet access this month, so if I don't reply for
a while please don't think I'm ignoring you!

Steve (VK2ZSZ)