[pskmail] Fedora C4

  • From: <sanson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 21:13:28 +1200

Trying to run pskmail on FC4

When run psk_arq.pl in terminal it halts with "can't locate glib.pm in
@INC....."

Per, thanks for your help in setting up so far, I am still learning. Have the
gmfsk working in either modified or original form.
I have  done yum install perl-glib-1.101-1.fc4.i386.rpm in attempt to get the
glib installed. I do recall having trouble locating GTK+ so not sure if thats
there, I tried on CPAN.

Following the install notes I have concerns about correct placement for some
files, and the reasons for the instruction to 'never do this as root' which
only is mentioned for one of the other distributions - do I have to follow this
for my installation?
Thanks all