[pskmail] Re: Feature Request: Sent Mail Folder, Propagation

  • From: Bernard Dekok <kc9sgv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:42:20 -0500

I could also set up PSKMail with FLDigi 3.21.40JD3 for testing only.
If you run the JD3 software as well, PSKMail will use that to send and
receive GRIB files for instance, very fast.
Maybe even weathersat pictures.

Do not run the FLDigi JD3 version to other PSKMail servers, since it will
not work.

KC9SGV