[pskmail] Re: FW: PSKMail operation

  • From: Rolf DL0IMA <dl0ima@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:26:56 +0200

Hi Rein wir haben alles zurückgenommen,
Mikgain usw, ich denke es müsste jetzt gut sein. Beobachte mal.
73 Rolf

Rein Couperus schrieb:
Here is a mail from Peter Martinez, G3PLX.

The frequencies mentioned are all from DK4XI, pse adjust your transmitters so that no sidebands are generated!! (Roberto, your sig on 10148.0 also has too much audio on the sync preamble). Please check your signal on a waterfall.
The last thing we want to do is generate qrm to other stations!