[pskmail] FW: PSK MAIL

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 16:10:54 +0200

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: radioral@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Gesendet: 18.10.06 15:11:10
An: rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: PSK MAIL

Rein,

I left the following message on  wikispaces but am also leaving
it here to double the chance of you seeing it. Respond please on either
wikispaces or this EMAIL radioral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thanks, Bob
WD8QLY

LIVE DISTRO CD GREAT

Hi to the group and a thank you to Per!

I have downloaded and am testing the Live distro CD with PSKMAIL
keyboard to keyboard and it is working great! I have had no Linux
experience so I am getting my feet wet now.

Question for Rein. Would it be possible to release a similar live distro
CD with the Server for PSKMAIL installed to allow us windows users to
test a complete PSKMAIL setup on a local level. I am very interested in
learning more about linux and PSKMAIL (as are several other hams in my
area) and having the client and server available on Live distro CD's
would be a great benefit for testing prior to getting people to set up
a linux PC. What do you think , Rein.

Thanks, Bob WD8QLY