[pskmail] Re: FT-897, scanning and keying issue

  • From: Klaus Lohmann <dl4oah@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 11:34:42 +0200

Hi Per,

cut Hardware PTT wire between Interface and TRX ;-) .

I stopped my server because after the latest update it kept the TRX in transmit mode and I thought that there was a XMIT_OFF on CAT missing. But now I have something else to look at and will do that as soon as I find the time.

73, Klaus

Am 06.08.2014 21:07, schrieb Pär Crusefalk:
Hi all,

I should probably know this but I figured I could send out my question and get a good answer quickly as this should be common (?). I am now using an FT-897 with the server, I use a CG Antenna SB-2000 interface with that and it's working great. But... the interface has a single USB-port and that is used for both CAT and PTT (RTS). So, when I don't have scanning enabled everything works fine. But, when I enable scanning hamlib opens the port and raises RTS which makes the radio transmit. Any ideas regarding how I can make the radio ignore RTS and instead use CAT PTT?

73, Per
sm0rwo