[pskmail] Re: FLmsg and FLwrap experience via PSKMail - anyone ?

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 05:50:25 +1100

Hello John,

Yes we (and me first) tend to focus on the technical side more than the
user side.

In the past we used to use an email client to read the Pskmail emails and
that had the advantage of presenting the messages in a form familiar to the
operators.

I don't know if the current mail format is still compatible with the mbox
format but if it would be simple as a number of email clients can import
mbox formatted emails automatically.

Would that make sense?

Regards, John