[pskmail] Re: FLDigi wandering off freq.

  • From: stevez@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 17:50:02 +1000

Thanks. I will do some tests to see if it's my order of start that is
the problem.
I've tried to "harden" my server. If I'm out bush and the server or
FLDigi segfaults (or we get a power blackout for some reason), I don't
want to have to wait until I get home to get my email ;-)

For this reason I've got a cron job that looks to see what processes are
running, and starts any that aren't. Armed with the info Per and Rein
have supplied (both the possibility of a FLDigi bug, and the fact that
FLDigi has to be started before the server starts), I've now got some
possible ways forward.

Thanks fellows!

Steve.