[pskmail] Re: FLDigi wandering off freq.

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 09:39:23 +0200

I have that problem here with fldigi 3.10, where fldigi is not properly
initialized
when jpskmail is started.
I have solved it by switching AFC off.

You can checck if the initialisation is ok by clicking in the waterfall at a
random spot.
When fldigi is properly initialized the qrg should immediately return to the
sweet spot.
That does not happen with the copy I have here, it is o.k. on my desktop at
home.

We will have to take a closer look at this (but after my holidays :).
Maybe someone can take a look at the fldigi source code...

73,

Rein OH0/PA0R/P