[pskmail] Re: FLDigi wandering off freq.

  • From: stevez@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 17:32:45 +1000

Thanks Per,

I can assure you that the server (v0.8.1) and FLDigi are communicating.
I just watched it send a VK2ZSZ-1 beacon.

What I can tell you is that I have shut down FLDigi a few times while
trying to make this work. All the time, the PSKMail server was left
running. Would that cause this problem?

Thanks for your typically quick reply!

Steve.