Hello all, I think I can reproduce the server RxID problem. Here's how :-Connect with BPSK250 (mode might not be important, but that's what I have tested).
Server RxID goes off. Hit abort on client (not quit). Client goes into "listening" mode.Server still polls. After a few attempts (that the client ignores), it switches to BPSK250R.
After another few polls, the server gives up and RxID goes on.Now, if I wait a while, the client will beacon. After the beacon, the server will turn off RxID, and transmit the QSL response. RxID does not come back on.
I've tried turning RxID on the server on, and then doing a manual beacon on the client. That didn't seem to trigger the problem.
I'll keep testing, but there is definitely something amiss with the server RxID stuff on my setup.
Client and server are the latest alpha releases. Both FLDigi installs are 3.13BT.
Nothing in the server log looks out of order. Steve (VK2ZSZ)